Just to name a few:
- Python - I'm writing as much code as I possibly can in Python. I've used python minimally in the past, but it's actually nice to start working on larger projects using it. I don't really like to get into religious debates about languages, but Python does feel nice!
- Pygame - I'm not building a game (yet), but it does make a nice foundation for putting pictures on a screen!
- PIL - the Python Image Library offers an Excellent way to to Image manipulation!
- Twisted - if you EVER need to build an event-driven network application from the ground up... use this!
- OpenGL - GAhh! Why haven't I learned this before... there's a lot to learn!
- Luckily, there's PyOpenGL!
That should get me started!
comments powered by Disqus